Sunday, November 27, 2011

Friendly Update


Hey everyone! I wanted to stop in for a little friendly reminder, for those of you who do not know I am currently in the process of moving to Georgia. It is a great opportunity and full of many adventures, which I am very excited to take on. I will continue to do my photography on a regular basis here in Kentucky. Travel is not an issue at all, especially when you LOVE your job and your clients! I honestly think I have the best clients..ever! I will be an on-location photographer in the surrounding Newnan, Georgia area as well as Northern Kentucky. I am blessed to have the opportunity to travel back to Kentucky to continuing doing what I love. Do not let the relocation scare you, I am still booking for 2012 here in Kentucky. It turns out that I will be here more than I had anticipated, which is awesome! If you would like to schedule a session, please continue to do so! Thank you to everyone who continue to support me with every endeavor that I take on within this business. It truly means the world to me!

Thank you for your support and I am looking forward to sharing these adventures with you.



No comments:

Post a Comment