Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Early bird always gets the worm

This morning I was wide awake at 6am because my lovely fiance decided to be the loudest person....EVER. Cranky & a hott mess I had to turn my morning around. So what better way to start my morning than to do a little photo-wop. Since the weather has been so nasty lately, nothing but cloudy skies, the sunrise this morning was a refresher. It was such an inspiration what better way to enjoy it with my camera & my morning cup of coffee? Enjoying my 10 minutes of peace this morning quickly came to an end. The horses needed to be fed, the dogs as well, groceries needed to be fetched and the feed store was calling my name. Hope everyone manages to find at least there 10 minutes of peace today before reality calls you back. Enjoy your Tuesday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment