Monday, December 19, 2011

Couple | Sara + Branden

When Sara first asked me to do pictures I was so excited! Sara and I used to work with each other way before I even started photography, she is super sweet! When we decided on a location, I went down early and was deciding on all my little spots I was going to hit. Well in the little town we were at, there is literally nothing. For a photographer, this can be a little bit challenging and overwhelming. But after the first couple shots, we were golden! Turns out that the little town with nothing, turned into something and we got some really great shots. Like always, I couldn't wait to preview this session. Branden & Sara were awesome during our shoot and we worked so well together! I hope you both enjoy your preview. Happy Holidays!

Photos are owned solely by Lauren Book Photography. You do not have permission to copy in any shape, way or form. Thank you.

























Hope you enjoyed your preview! Photos are owned solely by Lauren Book Photography | DO NOT COPY. 

1 comment:

  1. I love love love the one of them on the steps and looking into each others eyes! :)

    ReplyDelete