Thursday, December 15, 2011

Pinning is Winning

I made a committment a couple weeks ago to start blogging more and sharing about my adventures. So, 4 posts a week, I'd say is a step in the right direction. Anywho, I recently started playing around with Pinterest. At first, I had no idea what it was or why everyone was clearly so obsessed with it. BUT now I know, because I am officially an addictive pinner as well! I have found so many cool arts & crafts to do as well as designing tips. The next month or two are going to be pretty crazy for me with a lot of changes coming about. So when the craziness cools down, I want to start making some of the crafts that I've pinned on my site. I have put together some of the crafts that I definatly want to do! Feel free to follow me on Pinterest and check out my site. Be sure give me your information too that way I can follow you! :)

Oh yes, these photos are in no shape, way or form mine. Hopefully, after I do the crafts myself, I'll post a few photos for you!

I have already started on this project. I've been saving all my tickets stubs for the last two years, so I'm already on a roll with this one!



How cute are these? Definatly simple, elegant & classy for the little ones!


Okay, for anyone who doesn't know...I have a SERIOUS candle obsession, along with coffee mugs (but that's a different story). I literally have way to many candles! When I saw these I fell in love. I can guarntee I'll be putting these together real soon! :)



These next two will be a challenge for me. But look how cute they are!




If I forgot to mention, I also have an obsession with mason jars! Love love love!


Who would have thought...a lightbulb? 



Who knows where I'd put it after I made it. But I can see a couple tweaks being done with my own style.



Want to follow me? Follow me at lbook66@gmail.com on Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment